1) IF POSSIBLE, ATTEND THE PUBLIC HEARING ON THURSDAY, JUNE 15
Location: 1st Floor Hearing Room
County Administration Building
14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Time: 9:00 am *
* there are many other items on the planning board’s agenda,
so be advised the MH TH plan may be heard anytime 9 am to 5 pm
We will let you know if the time for MH can be bracketed more precisely.
For a Ride to the Hearing :
email email@example.com or call 301- 343 - 0119
- Take 495 to Route 4 south
- Exit onto Water St. (Not marked "Water St.") First exit after Old Crain Hwy
- North/Left on Water street Park free at Equestrian Center
and take shuttle bus
- Continue North on Water St.
- Right/East onto Governor Oden Bowie Drive
- And park for $.75/hour at meters near lake and County Administration Building
Meters are maximum 1-hour, 2-hours, 3-hours or 4-hours.
2) SIGN the Montpelier Hills PETITION -- EVEN IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND THE HEARING
- Community working group members have begun taking petitions door-to-door throughout Montpelier Hills, listing the major unresolved issues with the developers.
- The petitions are an opportunity for MH homeowners to voice their opinion to the County Planning Board and support the Board position for the County to withhold approval of the Town House Plan until major issues are resolved with the developers.
- If you have not signed a petition already, you can download and sign this MH Residents Petition
- Petitions can be returned to the following Board/MHIWGmembers -- just drop them off -- No later than June 14.
Kathy Williams 11626 Tuscany Drive
Gary Stone 9202 Fairlane Place
Floyd Hughes 12210 Blue Moon Court
Ella Demby 12105 Apache Tears Circle
LaVerne Anthony 9206 Ispahan Loop
3) Watch menu item "New Town Houses in MH" for updates